Employment and Human Resources Services
In this complex ever changing Employment Law minefield, let us help you maintain a balance between the Employer and the Employee working relationship.
Not a month goes by without an Employment Law change, the changes led mainly by the EU Directive and precidences brought through Tribunal Cases.
Our services in this area are extensive, tried and tested in the Tribunal Arena with huge success.
Areas covered are:
- Terms and Conditions of Employment (Contract of Employment) - implementation and amendments/changes
- Staff Handbooks
- Personal Development Interviews (Employee Assessments and PDIs)
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Salary Negotiations
- Job Descriptions
- Sickness/Absence Monitoring and Handling
- Expenses Policy
- Tribunal Services
- Mediation Services
- Redundancy Procedures
- Organising Assessments with Occupational Therapists
- Settlement Agreements
REAL TIME INFORMATION - RTI
'Real Time Information' means that employers and pension providers will tell HMRC about PAYE payments at the time they are made as part of their payroll process. Payroll software will collect the necessary information and send it to HMRC Online.
So you will submit information about PAYE payments throughout the year as part of your payroll process, rather than at the end of the year as you do now.
RTI only affects the submission of PAYE information – payment arrangements will remain unchanged.
For information on RTI please contact us.